This information notice on the m-hub https://www.m-hub.com platform is provided in compliance with Art. N. 13 EU Reg. 2016/679 (“General Data Protection Regulation” or “GDPR”) and Legislative Decree 196/2003 and its subsequent amendments and additions.
1. DATA CONTROLLER
Data Controller is M-HUB S.r.l., with its premises in Via Castelmenardo 55, Treviso (Tv), 31100, Italy, VAT Code 06728820157 (hereinafter referred to as the “Controller” or “M-HUB”).
2. PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS
Personal data (hereinafter referred to as “Data”) provided by interested party are processed for the following purposes:
- a) Execution of the requested service (hereinafter referred to as “Service”): e.g. provision of services based on web interface, registration of users, provision of information relating to those who voluntarily subscribed to the database of our site, provision of information relating to the companies’ visibility towards customers and other companies; sharing, managing and updating technical specifications; searching available machines on the base of the specific technical characteristics or upon their availability; sharing contents with customers and suppliers; facilitating the exchange of technical information; providing networking opportunities between different companies within the supply chain; further services which shall be rendered available within the platform from time to time;
- b) subject to specific prior consent, for the purposes of sending commercial and / or promotional communications on the products and services and to perform market research (“Direct Marketing“);
- c) subject to specific prior consent, for the purposes of analyzing the behavior, habits and propensity to consume of the interested party, in order to improve products and services provided by the Controller, as well as to meet the specific needs of customers through individual or aggregate profiling and market research (e.g. to analyze consumption choices and purchasing habits and to compile statistics) (“Profiling“);
- d) subject to specific prior consent, for the purposes of communicate the Data to other companies connected or related to Data Controllers, as well as to partner companies that may process them and send commercial and / or promotional communications on products and services of the aforementioned companies, as well as perform market research (“Marketing third parties”).
We will ask for your prior consent if we will use the information collected for designated purposes for any other purpose.
3. TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
3.1 Internet navigation data
This category of data includes, but is not limited to, IP addresses or domains of computers or devices used by users who connect to the site or to the application, addresses of the requested resources, time of the request, method used in submitting the request to the server, file size obtained in response, numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system and user’s computer environment, as being understood that also data referred to the geolocation are collected and processed throughout m-hub.
3.2 Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of emails to the addresses indicated on this site or application entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address for the purposes of answering to requests, as well as any other data included in the format.
4. RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data may be processed by authorized M-HUB’ staff, duly internally appointed. In addition, it might be processed on behalf of M-HUB by third parties duly appointed as data processors.
We may be obligated by mandatory law to disclose your personal data to certain authorities or other third parties, for example, to law enforcement agencies in the countries where we or third parties acting on our behalf operate. We may also disclose and otherwise process your personal data in accordance with applicable law to defend M-HUB’s legitimate interests, for example, in legal proceedings or in connection with governmental requests and filings.
5. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data are managed and stored on servers located within and outside the European Union owned and / or available to the Controller and / or third parties, duly appointed as data processors. The Data may also be transferred for the purposes referred to in art. 1 to third parties located outside the European Union, when provided an adequate level of protection (e.g. the subscription to the Privacy Shield List in compliance with the European Commission Implementing Decision (EU) 2016/1250 of 12 July 2016 cd “Privacy Shield”). References about third parties will be disclosed upon request by the Controller.
6. DATA STORAGE PERIOD
Data of the interested parties, collected through the website forms and through the use of m-hub, are stored for the time necessary to give feedback to their requests and for a period equal to equal to the user’s period of activity. Once the user’s account has been disabled, the data will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the Services and they will be deleted immediately upon user’s request.
7. PROVIDING DATA
Users provide personal data on a voluntary basis: the refusal to provide the data, however, excludes the user from the service required.
The consent to data processing for further purposes is optional. We process your Personal Data if you have consented to the processing activity. You may revoke your consent at any time. Doing so will bar us from further processing of your Personal Data based on your consent, but will not impact the lawfulness of processing based on your consent before it was withdrawn. Some of the features of our services might be only available based on consent.
8. DATA PROCESSING METHODS
Data processing for each of the aforementioned purposes is carried out using paper-based, automated or electronic methods also, but not limited to, mail or email, telephone (e.g. unsolicited calls, SMS, MMS), fax and any other IT channel (e.g. websites, mobile, app) suitable to guarantee security and confidentiality according to the so-called data protection by default, i.e. the application of measures to minimize the risks of data breach.
9. AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING PROCESS
Individual or aggregate profiling activity is aimed at the analysis of consumption choices and purchasing habits, as well as at the development of statistics. We process your Personal Data to further our legitimate interests, such as in connection with managing, developing, testing, securing, and in limited circumstances marketing, advertising, and making recommendations regarding our services. Any such processing is conducted subject to appropriate measures to protect your fundamental rights and freedoms related to your Personal Data, and in any event will be subject to the restrictions provided in this Policy.
10. SUBJECTIVE LIMITATIONS
Only subjects aged over 18 years may subscribe to the website.
11. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
Pursuant to GDPR, and subject to the conditions specified therein, the interested party holds the following rights:
- right of access, i.e. the right to obtain confirmation that personal data are (not) being processed and, where that is the case, obtain access to it;
- right to rectification and cancellation, i.e. the right to obtain from the Controller the rectification of inaccurate personal data and / or the completion of incomplete personal data or erasure of personal data;
- right to restriction of data processing, i.e. the right to request suspension of personal data processing;
- right to data portability, i.e. the right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, as well as the right to transmit personal data to another data controller;
- right to object, i.e. the right to object to processing of personal data, including the processing of personal data for marketing and profiling purposes, as applicable;
- right to contact the national competent data protection authority in case of unlawful processing of personal data.
Interested parties can exercise their rights to M-HUB S.r.l.., by sending an email to the following address:
M-HUB may from time to time change this Policy or change, modify or withdraw access to this site or application at any time with or without notice. We recommend that you re-visit this Policy from time to time to learn of any such changes to this Policy.